Make an Online Donation
Secure and convenient donations with PayPal.
Donate now using Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover or electronic check – with or without a PayPal account.
If you do not have a Paypal account and still wish to use the service, click the “Donate” button below. Once you are on the payment page, look to the bottom left corner and click “continue.” You will be directed to another form where you can pay by credit card.
BENEFITS OF ONLINE GIVING
- We understand that life is busy, and sometimes it throws you a curve ball here or there (bad weather, weekend cold, vacation… you get the picture). Well, now there’s a convenient way to give tithes and offerings or donate right from your home computer.
- You can give a one-time gift like you would in a regular weekend service, or you can schedule weekly or monthly transfers for your tithes and offerings – and it’s at no cost to you!
- You can also use your Visa or Master Card and receive rewards! Or you can have the money taken from your checking account.
- Maybe you were really blessed by a guest minister over the weekend, but you didn’t have any cash on you during the service… just logon to Living.org!
- You can view a record of your giving any time you’d like… not to mention you’ll be saving the environment by using less paper!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why do you accept credit cards?
Credit and debit cards, when used within their original designated boundaries, can be efficient and helpful tools for giving. Many people like to use credit cards for all of their monthly expenses and just pay one bill at the end of the month. We discourage anyone with credit card debt from using this option to tithe, and we encourage them to seek counsel if it is an issue.
What is the advantage of online giving?
It saves time, work and will simplify your life! You will be able to give on your own time schedule without having to wait for a service, and it will save you on writing checks as well. With this option you can go green with your giving. With fewer checks to write and less offering envelopes to fill out, you will be using less paper and saving the environment. You can also easily set up a regular giving schedule so you can remain consistent & and faithful in your giving.
Don’t I need to physically put something in the offering basket for God to bless it?
God will honor your giving whether it is online or in a service. If you are in a service you can pray in faith for your online tithes and offering as well as anything you may put in the offering bucket!
Is online giving risky?
It is less risky than carrying cash or a check book. The online giving allows you to create a personal login and password. The information is connected directly to your Living Faith account and it will simplify our accounting records. Online giving is completely secured through 128-bit encryption and secured servers. No one has access to your data unless authorized by you.
Is there a fee for giving online?
It will cost you nothing extra to give your tithes and offering online.
What if I want to make changes to my giving or use a different credit card?
You have access to your account via your login and password; you can make adjustments at any time.
Can I designate my giving over the tithe?
Yes. Just like your offering envelope, you can specify where you would like specific monies to go above your tithe. Just follow the drop down boxes and make your selections.
Can my online giving be reoccurring?
Yes. You can schedule for specific offering amounts as well as scheduling one time gifts, weekly or monthly gifts.